ARC Audio BLACK SERIES!!!! Coming soon to a dealer near you!!

$179 for a set that only handles 50 Watts? Gimmie a break. Those look descent, but again overpriced like everything else.
Go listen to a set.

That will change your mind.

I have the KS6006 comps in our sound room and we demo them on a DD C1a. Its a great

No thanks, not trying to overpay for speakers. Besides I love my $85 Morels
The Morels are great speakers. I have sold 50+ pair at the retailer I worked at. You got a great deal on the morels & good job searching around..

Every brand has a entry level product, some brands have better stuff.... Let's take Morel. You like them, they sound good? Would you ever buy let's say a $300 set of Morels? How about their $2000 set of Supremos? Are these "over-priced" or just out of range?

How about these Arc Audio speakers: Brand new, Real Arc warranty, 6.5" components for $139

Arc AudioXXD 6009

Only judge something once you have heard them....in a car, properly setup, proper installation... Knowing how good the Arc $139, $179 components are.... the "black" series are very exciting!!!

The "wattage" rating is only good within the same brand. Also it does not tell the full story of how the speaker will perform! Neither will "price"..

$179 for a set that only handles 50 Watts? Gimmie a break. Those look descent, but again overpriced like everything else.
Would you prefer a 200w sticker on them like you'd find on Walmart grade co-ax speakers? Would that make them 'better' and worth the money?

Arc doesn't make there own Black series mids.

Just because a Rep says that they do doesn't make it fact.

I have a friend that works for SB Acoustics that can confirm that they are built by them.

$489.00 is pretty pricey.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

If they where cheper i would buy a set to test out.

Arc doesn't make there own Black series mids.Just because a Rep says that they do doesn't make it fact.

I have a friend that works for SB Acoustics that can confirm that they are built by them.

$489.00 is pretty pricey.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

If they where cheper i would buy a set to test out.
I knew it, alot of manufacturers rebox other companies stuff and stick a big price tag on it.

They better do some magic at that price. Pair of Hat's Clarus will be just one of the sets u will compete with and I just don’t see these holding up. That and the Hats cost less. GL though.

the people saying a 178 dollar comp set is over priced make me laugh. I have bought single tweeters that were over 178 each, stop being cheap ***'s. Believe it or not, the front stage is the MOST important thing to buy NOT the sub stage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Florida Rep

10+ year member
Florida Rep
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from