**Arc Audio 6 channel Amp**

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s) for Sale:

I have an Arc Audio KS 900.6 for sale for a lucky buyer!!!!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

You really need to look at an online manual to see all of the possible configurations and power ratings but essentially you can run a 3 way active system with great SQ with over 500w on the sub channel. I have the remote gain knob and this amp has been redone in an enamel white with brushed finish on the Arc Audio emblem. They should have offered this amp in this color and finish from the factgory as it is really stunning. I was running my system on a JL Audio HD 900/5 then switched to this and it was night and day difference in sound quality. It draws a bit more power than the JL and is bigger but it sounds much better. I switched to a multi amp Audison set up now so this will be off to a new owner. It is in better than new condition as the white brushed finish is clearly better than stock black look and it performs perfectly.

Price:

I will offer this for $400 and you will be getting a wonderful amp to power your whole system with a better than new finish. I am also going to list this on DIYMA so it is going to sell. Don't wait as you truly will be missing out.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

We can discuss depending on where you are.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). View attachment 26555020View attachment 26555021View attachment 26555022View attachment 26555023View attachment 26555024View attachment 26555025View attachment 26555026

Hey Wilson, I PM'd you back so we can work out the details and get these amps in your hands sir. Sorry to everyone else that PM'd me but Wilson was first to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...