WTB 6.5 components 2.75" or less mounting depth

Title. Just scared about the mounting depth for my 2009 Honda Accord coupe really wish I could fit some 3" depth speakers for the mid bass, that I'm lacking with my current alpine type r's. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif

edit: budget is still up in the air still, just want an upgrade from my type r's as I've had them for 8 years now. If the speakers are the best value around for $500 I will consider them, hopefully less but you get what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have room to make a baffle to mount the speaker on? This would give you some more room. Unless you have that figured in already.

Title. Just scared about the mounting depth for my 2009 Honda Accord coupe really wish I could fit some 3" depth speakers for the mid bass, that I'm lacking with my current alpine type r's. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif
edit: budget is still up in the air still, just want an upgrade from my type r's as I've had them for 8 years now. If the speakers are the best value around for $500 I will consider them, hopefully less but you get what I mean.
I have HD-62 6.7" 2-way component set

I had used them for 2 months. I sold my truck and they been sitting since.

If you are willing to run active I've got some Stereo Integrity TM65s. You would have to source the tweeters and like I said probably run active because they are dual 4 ohm, but they are shallow and have pretty great reviews.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.