Status
Not open for further replies.

CoilBurner

Banned
Waco
Item(s) for Sale:

pair of 18" AQ HDC3 subwoofers, both freshly reconed with PSI softparts

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Softparts are brand new, never seen power or installed. The motor and basket have been reconed twice before, and they are used ofcourse, but in perfect condition. The yellow dots you see from the top view pic are to show where to install/screwn the subs, they are under the rubber gasket and not visible if installed.

The basket is painted pink and has a few scuff marks from my last install. Dustcaps are painted a nice metallic copper. Both subs come with rubber gasket and magnet boot.

Both subs are D2, direct lead, aluminum voicecoil, have about 6 feet of 12 gauge wire per coil as seen in the pics. You can see how nice the coil looks in the one pic

I told PSI I wanted to give them 2000rms each and to play well in my low tuned box. The spiders are not quite as stiff as OEM Aq but are very stiff. I have the exact coil info I believe stashed in emails from psi if anyone wants to know specifics

Any other info feel free to ask

Price:

$450 for pair or $250 each

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be shipped in oem AQ boxes and foam, very sturdy and stout boxes, can double box for $10 more

Item Pictures:

p1010752x.jpg

p1010753cf.jpg

p1010754u.jpg

p1010755o.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif there new, check the coil pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...