AQ 2200d and 4x90

dacheatham
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale: AQ 2200d and 4x90

Item(s) Description/Condition:

2200d - 2200x1 @ 1 ohm - no bass knob - Looks almost brand new, still have box and manual. Workd 100%

4x90 - 90x4 @ 4, have box and manual, only 2 months old. Looks almost brand new as well

No maor scratches on either, just some dust

Price: $525 for the set

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included

Item Pictures:

4x90d

22353f3e.jpg

2200d

98c6f4bc.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I just asked you if you wanted to sell your AQ 4ch and you said no lmao! I know how it is tho,Im the same way I change my mind all the time. If you will seperate I may be interested in it still. Let me know!

Lol...I know...woofercooker's DD z1 is tempting me and I have to have matching amps b/c I am stupid like that.

I am def willing to split

Trades...amp that will do 3500+ @ .5 daily, maybe a pair of SA12's if any are floating around

Lol...I know...woofercooker's DD z1 is tempting me and I have to have matching amps b/c I am stupid like that.

I am def willing to split

Trades...amp that will do 3500+ @ .5 daily, maybe a pair of SA12's if any are floating around

Lol..I know! There are a couple of amps that have popped up which have peaked my interests so...

Split: 2200d-$335, 4x90-$210, again these prices are shipped

Trades - Pair of SA12's and/or amp that will do 3000+

Lol..I know! There are a couple of amps that have popped up which have peaked my interests so...

Split: 2200d-$335, 4x90-$210, again these prices are shipped

Trades - Pair of SA12's and/or amp that will do 3000+

that z1 is crackhead tempted priced right now. someone buy this guy's AQ so he can get the z1.....then sell the z1 to me in 6 months:naughty:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dacheatham

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
dacheatham
Russellville, Arkansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date