AQ 2200d and 4x90

dacheatham
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale: AQ 2200d and 4x90

Item(s) Description/Condition:

2200d - 2200x1 @ 1 ohm - no bass knob - Looks almost brand new, still have box and manual. Workd 100%

4x90 - 90x4 @ 4, have box and manual, only 2 months old. Looks almost brand new as well

No maor scratches on either, just some dust

Price: $525 for the set

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included

Item Pictures:

4x90d

22353f3e.jpg

2200d

98c6f4bc.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

update: 1/2 channels on the 4x90 started cutting out on my way home from work. I am too tired to look at it today. As for now I am saying these are no longer for sale until I figure out what is wrong.

Good seller here guys! I just bought an AQ 1200d off him and he shippid it very quick and his communication was excellent! Amp should be here tomorrow.

Thanks, I try! That is why there is no way the 4x90 is leaving until I know it is ok.
Thats a good seller right there! Most people would probably just not say anything and sell it like that. Remind me and Ill leave you feedback tomorrow when I get the amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dacheatham

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
dacheatham
Russellville, Arkansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date