Appraisal

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello,

I never thought I'd be here typing this thread, but unfortunately I'm doing so now. I am struggling financially and one of the biggest thing's that is hurting me is my sound system. During the time that I upgraded my subs, I was in a good spot financially and ended up going 90 day same as cash no interest leasing. With that being said, I'm now 2 payments in on the equipment and since the time that I got the equipment, my roommates have been failing to pay their parts of the bills leaving me with not being able to pay for my equipment lease and so on. I think it's time for me to get myself out of that hole before it gets worse and just sell off my car audio equipment. It's nothing special, just entry-level stuff but someone can put it to good use.

What I have..
- (2) 12" Rockford Fosgate P3 Dual 2-Ohm subwoofers (approx 2 months old; no abuse with them. mint condition, subwoofer grills included) & ported prefab enclosure
- Taramps MD1800.1 amp w/ clipping monitor
- (2) 12" Kenwood subwoofers in a Rockford Fosgate ported enclosure

How much do you think I should list this stuff for? Or, should I return my leased equipment and terminate the lease all together at no cost. I'm leasing the P3's.

Thanks,
Tyler

Last edited:
Wow financed car audio. Sorry bro but a few hundred bucks max.

I know. I shouldn't have done it if I couldn't pay for it from the beginning. But at the time, it was costly for what I got done and couldn't pass up 90 days same as cash back. Unfortunately, **** happens in life but definitely will be learning from this mistake. I owe $319 on the equipment as early payoff but the payments is what's killing me.

Do you think I should just return the P3's, terminate the agreement then sell the other equipment for additional cash?

I know. I shouldn't have done it if I couldn't pay for it from the beginning. But at the time, it was costly for what I got done and couldn't pass up 90 days same as cash back. Unfortunately, **** happens in life but definitely will be learning from this mistake. I owe $319 on the equipment as early payoff but the payments is what's killing me.

Do you think I should just return the P3's, terminate the agreement then sell the other equipment for additional cash?
You should do whatever you have the financial patience to do. If you only owe 319$ and then you get to keep the equipment do that. You’d recoup Quite a bit. Amp around $120, p3’s around $200 and maybe $100 or more
for the kenwoods and enclosure . Even if you have to give back the p3’s you’ll recoup $200 or a bit more of your early payoff fee

You should do whatever you have the financial patience to do. If you only owe 319$ and then you get to keep the equipment do that. You’d recoup Quite a bit. Amp around $120, p3’s around $200 and maybe $100 or more
for the kenwoods and enclosure . Even if you have to give back the p3’s you’ll recoup $200 or a bit more of your early payoff fee

I'll give this another thought before making a decision. I've just been feeling overwhelmed recently so I think I'm going to reprocess everything first. $319 to own the equipment in the end isn't bad especially if I'm already 2 payments in.

Work some OT. Don’t go out to eat. $300 is not much money. Shouldn’t need to do anything drastic to pay that. I know you already heard it but like I tell everyone financing car audio is never a good idea.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mobbdeep

mobbdeep
Tucson, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Popwarhomie