Appradio issues (Pioneer)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Kris142
10+ year member

So I got a new 2013 pioneer avh-x2500bt deck the other day. I love the thing, however the APPS feature is really getting on my last nerve. The problem is that as soon as I open the apps feature, I lose all audio function. Music will no longer play off of my iPhone 4 until I close the feature all together, unless I run an app thats sole purpose is to play music. There is no multitasking it seems. I will be playing my tunes, click APPS to access a navigation app, and as soon as I do so, it stops all music to run the app. So if I decide to go on a 200 mile journey using an app, basically I'm stuck with no tunes. Is there any way around this? Is there some kind of setting I can access? It's bugging the ***** out of me. I love the radio, Id just love to be able to do more than one thing at a time. Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys

You need to adjust the input mixing mode in the settings. That or get CarMediaPlay or CarTunes and use that while in App Mode.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.