Apple ipad pro 9.7 into a 2016 Malibu LS.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Newb here, can you take the battery out of a ipad pro and hardwire into a vehicle. Using the vehicle power for the ipad? I know over time that the charging port can fail, and possibly the battery. I want to put a 9.7 ipad pro into my wife 2016 Malibu the new body style, and not have to worry about a battery failure, or a charging port malfunction. Really sorry if it sounds like a dumb question.

Casa Grande, Arizona

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I hear ya. There are so many good deals on speakers too. My kid is 16, so loud is better than SQ. LOL... I really like the sound of the PPI...
Good to know. Put that info on the Pilot forum(s) for the world to know. :cool:
I pulled an android unit out for a Heigh10. Regret the hell outta that. Android unit is SOLIDLY mounted. Heigh10...not so much. Bounces more than...
I’m looking for a good apple play hu. Anyone’s to stay clear of? I’m looking around 6-700 dollar range. Any suggestion I appreciate it.
From what i read .. ..press cog ....select application ....select carplay ....select left or right for steering aplication

About this thread

mikes02ls1

mikes02ls1
Casa Grande, AZ USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
mikes02ls1