Apline MRV 1507 or Crossfire BMF1000D?

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassiKLowZ
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Florida
I have a 95 Civic Coupe and im fixing to do a total sytem rebuild on the car. My previous system was 2 MMATS 12's powered by a Bostwick HCA- 2100. Now wanting a little bit more in there i have decided to go with 3 Alpine Type R's

Im not really too tight up on keeping everything the same in the car. But i was wondering if it would make that much of a difference if i pushed them off the Crossfire vs. the Alpine? What would you all reccomend? Thanx in advance

id personally go for the class d crossfire - apparently its one of the most efficient d classes ever produced so it wont need much juice when compared to the 1507 whicha big muthaf***a.....................the crossfire will also be more powerful.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.