Alpine MRV F305

Participant count
  • Participant list

Estam

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi all, this amp is in a decent sized boat and is fully protected. This year turning it on the rear speakers are not working. Worked fine last year and wondering if anyone can suggest where to start. Reversing the inputs from front to rear still the front still operates and the rear doesn't.
Many thanks for any suggestions...

Hi all, this amp is in a decent sized boat and is fully protected. This year turning it on the rear speakers are not working. Worked fine last year and wondering if anyone can suggest where to start. Reversing the inputs from front to rear still the front still operates and the rear doesn't.
Many thanks for any suggestions...
I would swapp one of the front speaker wires on the amplifier to test the rear amplifier to test to see if they work/testing that way on each rear channels First.Secondly..I would swapp RXAs and test the Rear input that way while doing all onbored testing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...