Ap 3k

mugen08
10+ year member

Win aplenty
Item(s) for Sale:

Audiopipe 3K

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Very good condition. This amp outperformed a Digital Designs M1C (1700 watt rms), when i was running the AP at 4 ohms, meaning it puts out a solid 1800-2000 CLEAN watts at 4 ohms. It is 2 ohm stable and many have run it at 1 ohm daily. It is rated at 3,000 watts rms at 2 ohms.

Price:

$240 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is included with thte price

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

tumblr_ms9g37PNWp1speilco1_500.jpg

tumblr_ms9g3osH401speilco1_500.jpg

tumblr_ms9g48rYbM1speilco1_500.jpg

You're a moron and have no idea what you're talking about. Don't try to bash others who post facts when YOU don't know what you're talking about. This amp will NOT do 2k at 4 ohms under any circumstances and various clamp tests by various credible users have proven this.
I grow tired of you walking into a thread and bashing people who know what they're talking about (me, Timmy, and somewhat Brandon in this case) and trying to use your noobish, incorrect, dumb car audio knowledge to argue against them just because you have a tight grip on AudioPipe's nuts because you've never understood what quality car audio is.

dude your a COMPLETE TOOL easily one of the biggest losers i will never meet-good thing too. you have never anything good to say no hands on experience you NEVER EVER have ANYTHING useful to add all you do is go in and bash people grow a pair and grow up man..

u act like a fucing HS drama queen..anything to get attention people like you are just pathetic creatures. your so women like its not funny...

i could go on all day expressing how you need to get a life but it wont happen i already know so how about you stay the hel out of peoples threads and quit jacking them when you dont got SHI* to say. This guy did not come to you trying to sell you the amp if you dont like it or dont want it NO ONE GIVES A FUC. move on fucin loser

you did the same thing in my shark audio thread...but you dont got a dam thing to say when i posted evidence of the amp not being bad at all....i think your just always walking around with a ***** up your asss

dude your a COMPLETE TOOL easily one of the biggest losers i will never meet-good thing too. you have never anything good to say no hands on experience you NEVER EVER have ANYTHING useful to add all you do is go in and bash people grow a pair and grow up man..
u act like a fucing HS drama queen..anything to get attention people like you are just pathetic creatures. your so women like its not funny...

i could go on all day expressing how you need to get a life but it wont happen i already know so how about you stay the hel out of peoples threads and quit jacking them when you dont got SHI* to say. This guy did not come to you trying to sell you the amp if you dont like it or dont want it NO ONE GIVES A FUC. move on fucin loser

you did the same thing in my shark audio thread...but you dont got a dam thing to say when i posted evidence of the amp not being bad at all....i think your just always walking around with a ***** up your asss
lol I like Tenacious.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Also, clean up your grammar and spelling a bit before you try to talk shit about someone else, or you won't be taken seriously. Dumbass.

Also shark is nearly identical to AudioPipe. AKA being a pile of shit.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Also, clean up your grammar and spelling a bit before you try to talk shit about someone else, or you won't be taken seriously. Dumbass.
Also shark is nearly identical to AudioPipe. AKA being a pile of shit.
im not in english class could care less. i get my point across and once again you have ZERO experience and are just talking out of your asss or face i mean whats the difference with you anyways get off peoples threads if you got nothing useful to say then GTFO. your a moron with no life got nothing better to do but troll a forum christ man i couldnt respect a person like you if i tried

im not in english class could care less. i get my point across and once again you have ZERO experience and are just talking out of your asss or face i mean whats the difference with you anyways get off peoples threads if you got nothing useful to say then GTFO. your a moron with no life got nothing better to do but troll a forum christ man i couldnt respect a person like you if i tried
You're*

Moron. And I know what I'm talking about. In the past year I've very likely had more experience with car audio than you have in your entire life. Hopefully you'll go out and educate yourself about car audio in general, then come back and look at your posts and think "wow, I used to be so ignorant"

OMG man, why would a mod let this happen? all kind of ******* twisted in here! Dump and trash someones for sale thread? I guess that why all the heavy hitter hare never in this forum! or anyone worth a ****, sure as hell arent to many eral tech's around here! Hell, facebook car audio pages are better than this and you get a face behind a name and its easy to figure out what a person lived so they can get dealt with! If you have no interest on buying this guys amp what dont you just haul *** son?

Thanks for the support guys this amp had an RE XXX 15 aty almost 3" P-P excursion in a small sealed box at FOUR ohms, and they are power hungry.

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

Nah man need cash only. I'll do $190 picked up, meet ya in ardmore

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif :popcorn: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif :popcorn:

OMG man, why would a mod let this happen? all kind of ******* twisted in here! Dump and trash someones for sale thread? I guess that why all the heavy hitter hare never in this forum! or anyone worth a ****, sure as hell arent to many eral tech's around here! Hell, facebook car audio pages are better than this and you get a face behind a name and its easy to figure out what a person lived so they can get dealt with! If you have no interest on buying this guys amp what dont you just haul *** son?
Your second post in 7 years was for this? LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mugen08

10+ year member
Win aplenty
mugen08
Outside the box
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date