Ap 3k

mugen08
10+ year member

Win aplenty
Item(s) for Sale:

Audiopipe 3K

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Very good condition. This amp outperformed a Digital Designs M1C (1700 watt rms), when i was running the AP at 4 ohms, meaning it puts out a solid 1800-2000 CLEAN watts at 4 ohms. It is 2 ohm stable and many have run it at 1 ohm daily. It is rated at 3,000 watts rms at 2 ohms.

Price:

$240 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is included with thte price

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

tumblr_ms9g37PNWp1speilco1_500.jpg

tumblr_ms9g3osH401speilco1_500.jpg

tumblr_ms9g48rYbM1speilco1_500.jpg

I only ran it at 4 ohms, and it was not bad at all. I actually believe the guy I bought it from said it had an upgraded power supply. On my all stock electrical it outdid the super efficient DD M1C if that tells you anything.

Sorry no trades

False advertising at its finest
Get out of my thread with that crap. This amp is exactly how I described it. It works fine and it was louder than the DD M1C. I even said thet BEFORE the DD amp went up for sale.

What a little beeyotch you are for posting that here.

Nice nail polish gay boy !!!!!!!!! I bet that amp smells like poop....from all the times u fu@ed yourself with it.
That's my wife's hand genius. Always pleased at how polite and sensible the guys on this forum are, real bunch of winners.

Mugen08 = win a plenty...............OF CO€K!!!!!! Now were even. That was for ruining my last for sale thread for no reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mugen08

10+ year member
Win aplenty
mugen08
Outside the box
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date