Anything similar to DSS ethos?

Meh.. Looks like ill be stepping back up to SSA. Money isn't an issue i was just looking to save a couple if i could. I have not had any experience with either AB or SQ so I'm not sure i want to lean towards them, Ive heard the Dcons and the Icons from ssa and they were great on the lows. I may just wait for the xcon to go on sale

What if i could possibly get you an 18 etho?

Not used but might take a bit to ship as will have to get ordered from distrib center then ship to you..

Again i possibly would have to speak to the distrib if any are available.

What if i could possibly get you an 18 etho?
Not used but might take a bit to ship as will have to get ordered from distrib center then ship to you..

100% Manufacturer warranty ? Also don't want to deal with Paypal so I doubt that would work.

100% Manufacturer warranty ? Also don't want to deal with Paypal so I doubt that would work.
Yeah i understand.

Either way it would be between you and a shop owner who is local to me.

You would have full warranty only issue would be is to warranty it back out you would have to ship it back out if you are not local as the warranty has to be done by the shop.

Or else contact etho maker here on the forum. Im sure he can help you.

what if i could possibly get you an 18 etho?

anyone that considers this beware. Dss sells directly to the public only. There are no dealers or distributors that carry my product and none that carry "b-stock". If any ethos transducers are purchased elsewhere they are not brand new product.

anyone that considers this beware. Dss sells directly to the public only. There are no dealers or distributors that carry my product and none that carry "b-stock". If any ethos transducers are purchased elsewhere they are not brand new product.
Oh?

Im not the dealer just know a shop selling them.

Im glad you told me or else i would be buying from him too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.