Northeast Region Anything coming up soon?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participants list
i got a new tv 55" tv yesterday cause mine died at 1 am nite before.. took sub out drove 30miles to best buy with no bass to get toshiba for $299 + the in home repair total $362 - $75 rebate card i had from selling a set of tires so bascially cost me $287 with warranty.. last 52" cost $1400 lol.. ok thats not coming up already happened and not car audio related but now i get to watch tv lol..

i got a new tv 55" tv yesterday cause mine died at 1 am nite before.. took sub out drove 30miles to best buy with no bass to get toshiba for $299 + the in home repair total $362 - $75 rebate card i had from selling a set of tires so bascially cost me $287 with warranty.. last 52" cost $1400 lol.. ok thats not coming up already happened and not car audio related but now i get to watch tv lol..
You are so **** random! Gunna get a foot of snow tomorrow yippy...

You are so **** random! Gunna get a foot of snow tomorrow yippy...
yeah welcome to my life. gotta call hour ago from step daughter, come pick me up at hospital and drive me home, i just got back.. i saw u guys were getting hammered up there with strong winds.. been really nice here, except today we getting like .25" of rain lol..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.