Anyone willing to try a New power house

what exactly do ya mean by"limited" warranty? You mean user error wouldnt be covered? If so, I know that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. Or do you mean a short time period?
user error //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

ok well we have 2 in stone hopefully just waiting on payment....from speedy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif, then waiting on others....

Looks like another fun day in car audio, we set the standard, charge a fair price for it and then someone comes along and makes a knock off. Sure, its the same board layout, but I can promise you it can't live up to the IA20.1.

Someone is always trying to make a buck off someone elses name it seems, couldn't you just sell your knock off without have to bring the Incriminator name into it all? If its a good product, it will sell itself. Right?

Nikosbuddy - You have been misinformed on a few things it seems. The 20.1 was an inhouse project done all by me and Josh.

if you can get some pics, preferably a gut shot, and some more info. X-over, size, THD, etc. i would be interested. i am planning on getting a 20.1 next week, so if you can convince me otherwise, i would like to save some $$$

edit: you are probably going to need to do a lot of convincing ^^^ go IA. (their cust service is outstanding btw)

Looks like another fun day in car audio, we set the standard, charge a fair price for it and then someone comes along and makes a knock off. Sure, its the same board layout, but I can promise you it can't live up to the IA20.1.
Someone is always trying to make a buck off someone elses name it seems, couldn't you just sell your knock off without have to bring the Incriminator name into it all? If its a good product, it will sell itself. Right?

Nikosbuddy - You have been misinformed on a few things it seems. The 20.1 was an inhouse project done all by me and Josh.
as for a name war and everything, im not trying to do that at all i know its all good, and im not trying to say anything against you at all.....the knock off is before the ia20.1 and i know the ia20.1 is well worth the price got to see and hear noahs, there amazing and well worth the price any way it goes.....ia is a great company and never doubted you guys, i was just doing a little group buy to see who was intrested and what they thought....and your right if its good it will sell, yes, just have to get intrest and give them a idea on what its like, as for the inhouse product, by you and josh im sorry i heard different from word of mouth...from a couple people....

as for a name war and everything, im not trying to do that at all i know its all good, and im not trying to say anything against you at all.....the knock off is before the ia20.1 and i know the ia20.1 is well worth the price got to see and hear noahs, there amazing and well worth the price any way it goes.....ia is a great company and never doubted you guys, i was just doing a little group buy to see who was intrested and what they thought....and your right if its good it will sell, yes, just have to get intrest and give them a idea on what its like, as for the inhouse product, by you and josh im sorry i heard different from word of mouth...from a couple people....

Like I said all is well.....I just rather you leave our name out of it. We did do all the design work here, of course the amp is made overseas. So you heard different from a few people, huh? Care to name them? After all if a few people are telling you the so called truth then they wouldn't mind you posting there names.

Thanks,

Nick

ia's new redesigned amp came along after this amp, so that should fix stuff up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Like I said all is well.....I just rather you leave our name out of it. We did do all the design work here, of course the amp is made overseas. So you heard different from a few people, huh? Care to name them? After all if a few people are telling you the so called truth then they wouldn't mind you posting there names.
Thanks,

Nick
x2 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Also even if they were designed by the same person, doesnt mean they will perform anywhere near the same.

gayfight2.gif

hehe... just trying to lighten the mood...

Elevation makes some good stuff i know that. everyone around here runs them, and they are impressive. i thought they were based in upstate NY though? i only wonder because your selling your group buy from luisville... i know there is a shop about an hr away from me, and i know a couple kids who will never use anything else.

x2 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Also even if they were designed by the same person, doesnt mean they will perform anywhere near the same.
a bit late :p but i know....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.