Anyone who owns a Jensen stereo, I need your help...

RadioMaxter

none
I bought a Jensen 3010x cd stereo, and I dont have a wire harness :-( . I tried searching everywhere, but I can not find the harness. I assume that all Jensen wire harness are the same so could you help me if you own a Jensen stereo. I created a diagram below, the slots are represented by letters. Could you tell me what color wire goes to what letter. Thank you to anyone who replies or helps me.

| A B C D E | F G H I J |

|----------------------|

| K L M N O | P Q R S T |

____________________|

wow.. you may have a problem. Did you buy the unit used? Is that why you didn't get a wiring harness? Try and email Jenson some how.. they may have a replacement.

Hope this helps someone.

Top row, assuming meaning the top of the unit.

From left to right, assuming left is the side the connector goes on looking at the back of the unit

A RCA OUT RED

B RCA OUT BLACK

C RED

D GREEN/BLACK

E GREEN

F UNUSED

G VIOLED/BLACK

H VIOLET

I GREY

J GREY/BLACK

Bottom row

K RCA1 Grey WHITE

L RCA2 BLACK Assuming this is aux input

M RCA2 RED Assuming this is aux input

N RCA2 WHITE Assuming this is aux input

O BLACK

P YELLOW

Q DARK BLUE

R ORANGE

S WHITE/BLACK

T WHITE

I purchased a new connector from Audiovox/Jensin for unit 3010x

Response (EMOSTOWICZ) - 09/27/2004 11:36 AM

Dear Buggsy,

The Wire Harness for this unit is part #WRHNS5010K. The cost of the Harness is $14.93 plus $6.50 domestic ground shipping and handling. New York State residents add 8.75% sales tax. You may pay for your order with a check, money order or any major credit card.

When ordering with a check or money order, make it payable to Audiovox. Please include the part number, your name, telephone number and the ship to address.

Send the check or money order to:

Audiovox Electronics

150 Marcus Blvd.

Hauppauge, NY 11788

Attn: Parts Department

When ordering with a credit card, please get back to me with the credit card number and expiration date, your telephone number, the name and address EXACTLY as it appears on your credit card statement and the name and complete ship to address. If it is a VISA, we also need the last three digits on the back of the card.

Should you have any questions, you can get back to me or call our customer service center at 1-800-645-4994 option 5 Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm EST.

NOTE: NO REFUND AFTER 14 DAYS & THERE IS A 25% RESTOCKING FEE

Sincerely,

Ed.

Customer Service

Customer (Buggsy) - 09/27/2004 08:27 AM

How do I go about getting a replacement connector for this unit? Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Buggsy

Question Reference #040927-000010

I called the 800 number and pressed 5, spoke to a real person and ordered the part. I am about to install it, I will let you know how it goes if you like.

Peace out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.