Anyone want to help?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Anyone want to help me remodel our master bathroom so I can get back to installing new systems in my F-150 and 4Runner? I’m sick of staring at my Brahma and Icon in the shop haha.

Why are you remodeling the master? How extensive is the remodel? I would suggest upgrading everything before moving shiit around. Basically, gut the bathroom and then put really nice modern stuff. Leave the plumbing where it is.

Hahahahaha nice try! I’m super excited to get the Brahma in. I’m doing the remodel myself so hopefully I can get it done before Christmas.

Why are you remodeling the master? How extensive is the remodel? I would suggest upgrading everything before moving shiit around. Basically, gut the bathroom and then put really nice modern stuff. Leave the plumbing where it is.
I’m replacing the vanity, replacing the tub and installing a rain shower head (along with regular head), and tiling the floor and walls. I’ll be opening up wall space as well.

I’m replacing the vanity, replacing the tub and installing a rain shower head (along with regular head), and tiling the floor and walls. I’ll be opening up wall space as well.

So, basically gutting it and starting over. Re-plumbing for a rain shower might **** a little. What is your ceiling height in the shower? I hope that you don't have to build a dropped ceiling. Moving walls is the sketchy part. Here is one that we did. Notice the big blow job seat and shampoo niche. Hand held, rainfall, and standard shower heads. 3 million dollar house though.
Screenshot_20201124-203340_Gallery.jpg

The only wall I’m really moving is minor. We will be building a blow job seat haha and some storage behind it. My wife loves baths and that is why we are doing a tub/shower. Yeah, the rain head is a toss up lol. I love PEX and have installed a few with it so that helps but we will see.

The only wall I’m really moving is minor. We will be building a blow job seat haha and some storage behind it. My wife loves baths and that is why we are doing a tub/shower. Yeah, the rain head is a toss up lol. I love PEX and have installed a few with it so that helps but we will see.

I've been building houses for over 30 years. The BJ seat was always a jobsite lingo thing, no offense meant. The women tend to love the multi-function hand held shower heads for some reason, LOL! Just sayin! 🤣

Anyone want to help me remodel our master bathroom so I can get back to installing new systems in my F-150 and 4Runner? I’m sick of staring at my Brahma and Icon in the shop haha.

I did mine recently. A couple tips, consider if you or a loved one manages to live to be really old or otherwise becomes disabled how you could navigate around in there in a walker or wheelchair. If you're looking to rearrange the floor space draw out the room to scale on graph paper, cut out all the things you need in other pieces of graph paper and play around with arranging everything to try to get a feel for what goes where and how it will flow together.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.