anyone want Mag videos?

IgnoreMe
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com VIP
caraudio.com
ive had my setup for a while now. just wondering if you guys are intrested in seeing some videos. i played a 35 hz test tone the other day or maybe it was a 32 i dont remember, its off a test cd i made. made my roof flex pretty good on my explorer. also i can tape the mag itself playing if anyone wants. yes or no?

ok here is the video and a description. first part of the video is the Three 6 Mafia song dangerous posse off the unbreakables cd. volume 24/35, eq'd, subwoofer level on HU is 0/15. got some nice excursion although after uploading to my computer i see that the video isnt all that great. i tried but i mean shitty camera, and having to compress the video in order to even make it somewhat playable on the internet kinda messes with the magic //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif . second clip is of the roof flex. volume 26/35, not eq'd, subwoofer level on HU is 5/15. this is much worse quality than the 1st one due to the sunlight reflecting off the roof and video compression. sorry guys. at least you can see the pennies jump (pennies since i spent all my quarters on my system //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif ) so you know its flexing some. all in all the video really doesnt do it justice (in all seriousness, its my guess that the roof flexes about 2 inches), but i think its time that you guys at least seen SOMETHING from me. heres the link http://members.cox.net/kaya-man/Untitled.mov . post some opinions if you want.

edit: i HOPE you got cable guys cause this will kill you dial up guys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif . its about 8 megs. any less and its horid quality.

O.K major time let down, its a .MOV and windows media player doesnt play that type of file !!

poop
dude get quicktime. its wayyyy better than WMV. since ive been using quicktime ive never went back to windows media while makin videos.

very nice, especially the jumping jacks on the roof thats a whole lot of movement up there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

if you knew my computer you would know why i dont have quick time.3GB HD
oh. lol sorry. i can make it in .wmv but i gotta read up on good compression settings. ive never used it before. give me a little bit and ill try and post it up.

strecker25: thanks man. i think i might make another video a little later. im guessing if i make it super short instead of 30 seconds or whatever this one i just made is, then i can make it super high quality and you can actually see the roof flexing. ill probably do it tommaro, maybe...lol

Pretty good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

The compression doesnt really do a justice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.