anyone use foiled wrapped rca cables?

my 4ch karma cables are sick. so clear i can't complain at all. the foiled wrapped cables i was gonna use becasue in the back of my ride the rca's power and ground are zip tied together about 3ft before the rca separates into it's own housing line.

i had a cheap ass rca and it finally took a dump after installing the 2nd diamond woofer. i have another cheap one right now hooked to it, but i was about to buy a knu cable. man love thier gear..

the cable i have now is cheap but it's doing the job till i can get a knu...

i have a cheapo on there now that is doing the job fine. the ground on the other cheapo went out and had bad engine noise coming from the subs. fixed now though.

yeah excelerator i took some of your advice and went the diamond route. glad i did cause these things slam. bass keeps up with the dancehall stuff. it has fast beats that vary in wavelentgh. they keep up well. they hard as mo fo i might add.

okay then maybe i'll just save the few bucks and get the karma cable. my comp amp has karma cables and are crisp clean clear sound. no static or engine noise.

thanks guys..

yeah no kidding. the amp barely pushes the 2, but it does the job pretty **** loud. loud enough for my 33 year old ears... when i had one diamond it was cool. i only have a 120amp alternator and my lights dimm. i have a red top im replacing with a yellow that should be here in a few dayz. i couldn't imagine running a bigger amp with that size alternator. plus the gas cost to run and bump that hard... i'd need some jesus electrical power to slam that hard...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.