Anyone try Kno Knoise Kolossus deadening?

Umbra

Hobbyist & CA Tenderfoot
As I'm sure you could probably work out, it's Knukonceptz thick deadener. 100mil, 10mil of foil, something like .96 lbs per sq ft. I've found some reviews online and they look to be positive.

Previously I wouldn't have considered it. I'd been eyeing SS Damplifier, but right now Knu has 50% off B-Stock.

Anyone have any experiences with this stuff? I know their wiring is top notch.

Edit: ****, I stuck this in the wrong section.

You can get 40 square feet of Soundqubed Q-mat for the same price. Personally, I think the Q-mat looks better. It may not be as thick though..

I was going to get some Q-mat for my next install. Just my 2 cents on the matter..

I have the Kno Knoise and it's the best bang for the buck deadener on the market now, in my opinion. The only thing that even compares are SDS tiles and they're a lot more expensive. Knu, SDS, and STP Atlantic gold came out on top of a deadener test done on DIYMA

Thanks guys for the opinions. The Q-Mat looks good too, but Knu's B-Stock is $70 at the moment and shipping was only $10. I expected shipping to be a lot more, I think it was like $40 when I considered Damplifier, but that'd be from AZ to NY. Alright, so for $80 I'll be receiving 35 sq. ft. of well-reviewed B-Stock from a company I've been happy with in the past. Can't wait!

Here's the link if anyone's interested: **B-Stock** Kno Knoise Kolossus Sound Deadener - 35sq feet - Merchandise

Wow, I didn't see the price of the B-stock. If its not damaged too much, hell of a deal! Thanks for the link, be sure to tell us how it is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I don't even have the Kolossus, I have the regular 80mil deadener and it's working wonders on my rear deck.

It literally used to jump like Jordan and now after the deadener, not a peep.

And now with the crazy price of that B-Stock Kolossus, which will probably still be stronger than the 80mil, it's a no brainer.

Thanks for the link and you won't be disappointed.

Kno Knoise like it says //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.