Anyone repair amplifiers?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Domestic-Stripe

Moderators I apologize if I violated the rules of this forum if I placed I in the wrong space.

I have an old school Alpine amp that my uncle gave to me before he passed in 2005. The amp stopped working in 2009. I would like to have it repaired so I can use it for my components and 6x8s. If anyone repairs amplifiers I would love to do business with you.

It's an alpine MRV f352
If you liked the amp and it has sentimental value to you I see no reason to not have it repaired. Some of the new gear is not all its cracked up to be and I find myself going back to oldschool stuff quite a bit. Sure you could probably replace the amp for what it is going to cost in repairs but if it holds a value higher than a monetary one for you whats a few extra bucks to repair something that is going to give you years of enjoyment.

What problem are you having with the amp exactly? Could be a cheap and easy fix. I have worked on a few of these old alpines and never found anything majorly wrong / expensive to repair.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.