Anyone near Lansing, MI feel like giving me a demo, and maybe some advice?

sjv13
10+ year member

StayStrange
I really want to hear a good car audio system. I have never heard a nice one before, and I would also like someone to give me some advice on how I can most improve my system, etc. If anyone in mid-Michigan would be willing to demo for me that would awesome! Feel free to reply to this thread or PM me for my cell number.

Thanks!

I haven't forgot about ya bro. Just been hella busy but thats going to die down pretty quick here. Just finishing up my new enclosure for my SSA Icon 15. Would like to meet up with ya and let ya hear it. I am sure @blobb454; would be down as well . Maybe my nephew with his AQ 18 too.

[quote name='Spooney']I haven't forgot about ya bro. Just been hella busy but thats going to die down pretty quick here. Just finishing up my new enclosure for my SSA Icon 15. Would like to meet up with ya and let ya hear it. I am sure @blobb454; would be down as well . Maybe my nephew with his AQ 18 too.[/QUOTE]

I just sent blobb a PM. That would be pretty cool to hear as well. The sooner the better! ahha

You guys meet up yet? I also have a type r 12 33hz hahah I neeed to hear more systems.. also theres gona be a basshead meet up in Livonia this Saturday night

I really want to hear a good car audio system. I have never heard a nice one before, and I would also like someone to give me some advice on how I can most improve my system, etc. If anyone in mid-Michigan would be willing to demo for me that would awesome! Feel free to reply to this thread or PM me for my cell number.
Thanks!
Sq, sql, spl??

You guys meet up yet? I also have a type r 12 33hz hahah I neeed to hear more systems.. also theres gona be a basshead meet up in Livonia this Saturday night
I wont be able to make it, but I'd like to hear anything you guys have some other time.

Sq, sql, spl??
I'll listen to anything! I just want to hear some more systems.

I wont be able to make it, but I'd like to hear anything you guys have some other time.

I'm in SC for the next three months, but I'm up in Flint for school starting in October. I'll have hopefully just finished upgrading my doors by then, if you still are interested in meeting up at that time, I'd be down.

I am a registered sex offender, FYI.

I also have a history of assault.

I'm in SC for the next three months, but I'm up in Flint for school starting in October. I'll have hopefully just finished upgrading my doors by then, if you still are interested in meeting up at that time, I'd be down.

I was hoping someone would say that! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Feel ya.

That was funny.

I was hoping someone would say that! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I actually might have a criminal record soon! It's fucking amazing that a single, improperly calculated, LEGAL, passing maneuver could possibly mean I would have a criminal record.

Oh well, but yeah, I'm busy with school all week, but if you're free one weekend I'd be happy to meet up

I actually might have a criminal record soon! It's fucking amazing that a single, improperly calculated, LEGAL, passing maneuver could possibly mean I would have a criminal record.
Oh well, but yeah, I'm busy with school all week, but if you're free one weekend I'd be happy to meet up
Care to explain about your criminal record via legal passing maneuver?

Care to explain about your criminal record via legal passing maneuver?
So I was literally 10 minutes away from my home after a 5hr road trip from SC. I was behind this truck in a 50mph zone, the truck was going ~43mph. I was tired and ready to get home, so I waited for a passing zone, and sped up to pass. I was about halfway past him and a car came over the hill. Naturally, I sped up to avoid a head on collision, and of course there's a cop right next to me right as I get back over into my lane.

He says he clocked me at 70 and said that I almost caused an accident, even though that other car was still a solid 500ft away by the time I got over. He was a State Trooper, and those guys are notorious for being hand nosed, ********.

The way I understand it, my lawyer is telling me that if I complete this safe driving course he should be able to get it reduced, if not dropped. Playing the out-of-state student card apparently is pretty effective

So I was literally 10 minutes away from my home after a 5hr road trip from SC. I was behind this truck in a 50mph zone, the truck was going ~43mph. I was tired and ready to get home, so I waited for a passing zone, and sped up to pass. I was about halfway past him and a car came over the hill. Naturally, I sped up to avoid a head on collision, and of course there's a cop right next to me right as I get back over into my lane.
He says he clocked me at 70 and said that I almost caused an accident, even though that other car was still a solid 500ft away by the time I got over. He was a State Trooper, and those guys are notorious for being hand nosed, ********.

The way I understand it, my lawyer is telling me that if I complete this safe driving course he should be able to get it reduced, if not dropped. Playing the out-of-state student card apparently is pretty effective
The first time I got pulled over I was going 56 in a 45 and the woman cop wrote me a ticket for 10mph over... I went to court and hoped she wouldnt show up, but she did and I still had the ticket. Then I took an online "basic driver improvement course" that took 3 hours and it erased the points from my license. I still had to pay the fine though. It just made me really mad because it was the first time I got pulled over and I got a ticket, and most times you get a ticket for 5mph over which is no points, but that bitch felt like she needed to have power over me and wrote me up for a nice fat ticket

/rant

I'm sure you'll be able to at least get the points off your license.

The first time I got pulled over I was going 56 in a 45 and the woman cop wrote me a ticket for 10mph over... I went to court and hoped she wouldnt show up, but she did and I still had the ticket. Then I took an online "basic driver improvement course" that took 3 hours and it erased the points from my license. I still had to pay the fine though. It just made me really mad because it was the first time I got pulled over and I got a ticket, and most times you get a ticket for 5mph over which is no points, but that bitch felt like she needed to have power over me and wrote me up for a nice fat ticket
/rant

I'm sure you'll be able to at least get the points off your license.
Yeah, usually my luck with cops is really good. My first time getting pulled over was for blatantly illegal passing, which resulted in a written warning and a call to my parents. The second time my HID ballasts blew, so I was driving around with fog lights, and I just was told to get them fixed as soon as possible. My third time was for going 15 over in a 70mph zone in Virginia, I was so sure I was going to get a ticket, because VA has the strictest traffic law enforcement I've ever heard of, but the guy just told me to slow down and gave me a written warning.

After that my luck hasn't been so good. I got a noise violation and a $260 fine, and literally a week after that, my reckless driving ticket. I did drive my car around for three months after the registration expired without getting pulled over, so I guess that could be considered good luck?

Yeah, usually my luck with cops is really good. My first time getting pulled over was for blatantly illegal passing, which resulted in a written warning and a call to my parents. The second time my HID ballasts blew, so I was driving around with fog lights, and I just was told to get them fixed as soon as possible. My third time was for going 15 over in a 70mph zone in Virginia, I was so sure I was going to get a ticket, because VA has the strictest traffic law enforcement I've ever heard of, but the guy just told me to slow down and gave me a written warning.
After that my luck hasn't been so good. I got a noise violation and a $260 fine, and literally a week after that, my reckless driving ticket. I did drive my car around for three months after the registration expired without getting pulled over, so I guess that could be considered good luck?
I'm a pretty good driver. I've avoided quite a few accidents that wouldnt have been my fault in the first place and I've only been pulled over once.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.