anyone make bigger then 18" subs?

Hoodlum007
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Reno Nv
i was just wondering if any brands make bigger subs than 18", i had seen a clarion 32" at a car show once and have seen the audiobahn 32" and Mtx 22" in magazines but any others ones that anyone knows of?

Atomic has an ELE 24"

ele_24_1.jpg

That website is soooooooooo overpriced. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif
We are required to list certain prices because we are are authorized retailers for everything we sell. If you want something feel free to contact us about the pricing and we will work with you on it.

The online stores that list those ridiculously low prices are 99% of the time not authorized to be selling the brands they carry.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.