Anyone local need some help? (Mobile, AL)

Participant count
  • Participants list

jco1385
5,000+ posts

expert jcologist
Mobile, AL
I'm in need of some extra cash, and if you are in need of some help installing your system please contact me. I'm not willing to travel, so locals only. As far as installs, you provide the equipment/accessories and i'll do the install. Let me know if i can help!!

do u have some credentials or pics of past installs?? i got a new 07 titan that i'm putting a system and want it to look 100% professional so im not gonna trust the install to just anyone.

do u have some credentials or pics of past installs?? i got a new 07 titan that i'm putting a system and want it to look 100% professional so im not gonna trust the install to just anyone.
well, i'm not a fiberglass guy, or box builder. what are you wanting to have done?

i do this as a hobby in my free time. never had the cash to do a system up nice enough to call it "professional". i have done a lot of friends systems though.

matter of fact, i know the nga that owns that tree. we just had a leprechaun party last weekend. and idk whur the gold at.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...