Anyone live around the Louisville, KY area??

2006F150Screw
10+ year member

Hi was wanting to know if there was anyone on here that lives around the Louisville,KY area, I live in Oldham county KY and would like to get with some people from around my area to just listen to and look at there setup, get some ideas, and who can maybe help me set my system up and maybe help me fine tune my settings. Seems like there is no one around me that is into car audio or if they are I have not seen them or know about.

If so just PM me.

Kentucky is probably one of the most active states for car audio competition....in fact there will be a MECA competition this sunday at Elizabethtown's lake downtown (I forget the name of it) starting from 8am to 6pm and your more than welcome to come out to it. Yours truely will be there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Louisville is packed with people into spl, most of the meca shows around Kentucky, Tennessee, and Indiana are made up by 3/4 of people from Louisville, Mostly (Team Daily). If you want to see us in action you can check us out in E-Town this Sunday, at Freeman Lake. I am sure most of team daily will be there. See ya

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.