Anyone know where the hell TEJCURRENT is?

Participant count
  • Participant list

kylediablo
10+ year member

17 & certified
this has been an ongoing thing for me and i cant sit on it anymore. late last year i ordered 4 tejcurrent alts and a quad bracket. alts came in, everything was fine, till early this year i started having problems. 1 alt went out, sent it in, Troy fixed it and said he was going to ship it out asap. well shortly after this, i had the rest tested, they wer all fine so i put them all back on with my stock alt in the missing ones position. 3 days later EVERY ONE OF THE ALTS quit working, even the stock. took them off, put my mechman 270 back on and it has worked fine ever since. the alts have a 1 year warranty. i have tried contacting him several times since. no answer to emails or PM's on SSA. i lost his number, and from my understanding several other ppl are in my same situation. i have 3 dead alts at my house and the one alt that i shipped him that i never received. i have since sold the bracket and retired the truck for my new build. anyone on here know Troy jones or talked to him recently? this is getting rediculous. i know i can have someone fix them but that requires paying for them. and considering they have a warranty i dont really wanna go that route. anyone know anything?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.