Anyone know where the eld is located on 2009 honda fit????

Participant count
  • Participant list
its in the fuse box under the hood. its 3 wires in a connector somewhere in the box. it should have a green wire/red stripe,black wire white stripe, and black wire/silver stripe....unless they changed it since 97

I don't have a fuse box under the hood...? I looked everywhere . I had a friend come over to see if I was going blind lol . If anyone has a exact location I would greatly appreciate it!

I don't have a fuse box under the hood...? I looked everywhere . I had a friend come over to see if I was going blind lol . If anyone has a exact location I would greatly appreciate it!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif no fusebox under teh hood?

refer to the owner's manual for the fuse box locations. the main fuse box (has several large fuses >30A) is directly fed from the battery or alternator with a 6awg or larger wire (typically 100A main fuse).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.