Anyone know what amp this is?

Is that an Ultimate?

What's it say on the lower right?

You might email ultimate-sound.com and see if it's one of theirs. If it is, it would be from the late '90's. Solid amps from what little I could find.

It says "hi power amplifier" (it really says "hi", not high). The top right it says IA5300. My plan is to try and fix it (new comer to try to fix minor problems). The guy I got it from gave me power FETs to repair it. Then sell it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I had two Skar amps (4ch & a monoblock) go bad within a year. Post #2 is an excellent recommendation.
Please excuse this extra question .. Is there a specified patch lead or compatible bypass harness for the factory amp or would I have to create it...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer...
LOL. Some of us have Issues that another can relate too. LOL 😂 😆

About this thread

mstockt1

mstockt1
salt lake city, utah
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from