Anyone know the difference?

Higher preout voltage just allows you to have the gain knob on your amp lower, possibly reducing noise. If your amp doesn't have noise issues with a properly set gain and a 4V input signal, then 6.5V (and a properly set gain again) isn't going to be any different.

Higher preout levels are also supposed to have a lower chance of inducing noise when running through the wire.......but again, if you have no noise with a lower voltage, then a higher voltage isn't going to change anything.

Look on the site yourself, you'll see that the only difference is the premier has 2.5v more on the pre outs. Why the hell would they make a different model for just that? There has gotta be sumthin more to it and maybe sumone that has it could tell me. You can't learn everything from readin the **** specs!!! Now does someone that actually has this stereo wanna tell me whats so great about it instead of givin me a link to nothing.
you cant learn everything from reading the specs? i dont know about you but specs is short for specifications for the product. i always thought that told you what the features and info about the product. http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/product/comparison/results/0,,2076_4039,00.html this is a straight comparison. look left look right look left look right. all the differences are right there! dont get all angry when someone points out how easy it is to find out this info for yourself.

edit: link dont work but that was the comparison link which i know you looked at and concluded was garbage cause the HU only had one difference. well i wouldnt expect too much of a difference from a HU thats name was 860 and another that just added an extra 0 to it...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.