Anyone know how to roll up a power window manually?

lol...ask a question at ca.com and you get sarcasm, but seriously...I already tried just pulling the **** window up(with the door panel off of course) but it ain't goin' anywhere.

Open the door up and push it up manually. Some motors will allow this, others wont.

If it is just the switch jerry rig it untill you can get a new one. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif pull the wires off of it and touch them togather to make it go up and then tape the ends so they dont shor tout or w/e and buy a new switch.

Bad Switch? Does it have 2 window switches on the same thing (one for passenger), if get a piece of wire and touch the lil metal contacts that move up and down when you press teh button together. I forget the exact prodcedure but it worked for me.

Bad Switch? Does it have 2 window switches on the same thing (one for passenger), if get a piece of wire and touch the lil metal contacts that move up and down when you press teh button together. I forget the exact prodcedure but it worked for me.
It's got four (it's the drivers door window)...the three other windows can be controlled by this switch, except on this door, the window can only go down (with ease)....just not up.

get someone really strong and just yank up on it. It hapned to me and i just pulled up on it as hard as i could .....literally. and it finally went up

get someone really strong and just yank up on it. It hapned to me and i just pulled up on it as hard as i could .....literally. and it finally went up
Do yours still function normally afterwards? I'm not afraid to do that...whenever you fix something you have that 'pullin' limit where you feel if you pull any harder something'll break; but if it worked for you, I'll try it.

take your door panel off, find the + and - window motor wires. touch them to a battery, itll either roll up or down. reverse them for opposite direction.

that is unless your motor is shot

Did the same thing but I sat inside holding the switch up while my dad pulled it up...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.