Anyone know about this amp

Okay so I need a 2 ohm dvc sub not the 4 ohm one I have now?
Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
Tell us what you are trying to run... number of subs and number of coils per sub and impedance of each coil

If you wire to 8 ohms mono it'll be at least 250 watts... unless you want to max it and possibly burn it up at 2 ohms mono... I'd get a different sub dual 2 or a second one at dual 4 if it was mine... that amp will move a pair of 12's pretty good... I had one of mine pushing 4 Kicker comps at 4 ohm mono a while back... it sounded OK... What brand/model of sub do you have?

Its a kicker vrcomp 12
Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
In the right box that amp can drive 2 of those OK... but I'd probably just get a dual 2 if I did not want that much work to do...

thats the smallest amp you have?? Holy buckets! Whats the biggest?
I take that back. In one of my other cars I have a Zapco 1500. But in the Blazer my sub amps are the 3500s. I upgrade when I can so I get rid of the smaller ones
Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I take that back. In one of my other cars I have a Zapco 1500. But in the Blazer my sub amps are the 3500s. I upgrade when I can so I get rid of the smaller ones
That's the biggest too lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.