Anyone know a good audio shop in Houston?

Participant count
  • Participant list

10+ year member

N/A
I've called and been all around the Houston area, and I can't find a good shop. The place I got everything installed at thought the gain was a volume control, and fried 3 subs in a month. I feel as if I know more about car audio than my installers (well except for the installation part.)

Does anyone know where a good shop is it? I'm willing to drive a little far if it's worth it. I'd really appreciate any suggestions.

Sound's good, I'll be giving them a call. Any idea what product brands they carry? I looked on their website and it doesn't show.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I had two Skar amps (4ch & a monoblock) go bad within a year. Post #2 is an excellent recommendation.
I would not recommend mounting it upside down. Not good for amplifiers. it will more than likely get too dammned hot and fail. you can mount...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer...
LOL. Some of us have Issues that another can relate too. LOL 😂 😆

About this thread

10+ year member
N/A
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
pro-rabbit