Anyone into car racing...?

Mynameismcgyver
10+ year member

Buford T. Justice
Alittle insight of what I do. Ive been in a gokart since 3yrs 9months and racing since 7. I started racing open wheel cars when i was 15 then moved onto stock cars last year. heres some pics.

Andersonmay05002.jpg

@ bristol motorspeedway

Partybristol053.jpg

Junked a car

Newport05016.jpg

Newport05015.jpg

Alittle insight of what I do. Ive been in a gokart since 3yrs 9months and racing since 7. I started racing open wheel cars when i was 15 then moved onto stock cars last year. heres some pics.
Andersonmay05002.jpg

@ bristol motorspeedway

Partybristol053.jpg

Junked a car

Newport05016.jpg

Newport05015.jpg

freakin sweet man....wow!

joo dee meng!

Ive been a NASCAR fan since '97

Go Earnhardt!!

Why do you think my first car resembled Dale Jr's car? It was the most popular car. I loved it Then............It got wrecked bad. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

heres my other other other other car

kerri006.jpg

i'm not a particular fan of oval track racing but i always have respect for virtually any motorsport, everyones go their preference

i'm a big fan of drag racing and also really like touring cars, auto-x and most forms of racing.

i have no car pics to post cuz i'm limited to only my daily driver at the moment, all my time and effort seems to go into my friends cars, eh its still fun

cool pics though man

Dale Jr is ok, but my Roush boys are top dogs. I HATE Tony Stewert and Jeff Gordon.

Im helping my boy build his first race car. We got the 85 four eyed stang. Going with a 408 with Yattes heads. Came off Bill Elliotts car. Should make 800 rwhp N/A.

Also have did some Kart racing , but got into drag racing 4 wheelers. Selling the 4 wheeler now.

I like the Daytona 500 and will keep updates to see how my drivers are doing. But I cant stand sitting there and watching cars go around in circles for hours upon hours. I just like to see who wins and watch the crashes. I know that sounded bad. I dont wish no one gets hurt, but some of those crashes are insane in the membrane!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.