Anyone in the mckinney/allen/plano TX area?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Thor230

Texas
Hey guys how's it going I used to be a member back in 04 to 08 I've been out of the game for a long time got married had a kid you know all that fun stuff about being an adult lol. Ether way ive had a 88 CRX for about 2yrs now and finally got bored and decided to put a sound system in it. First custom sound system in probably 6 years and I like it two very nice setup in my opinion a little ghetto but then again so is the car so I do is use it to drive to work because I drive 600 plus miles a week so i put 2 15" re se-X subs in a custom (made by me) 6.5cuft box at 37hz with an audiopipe apmi-2000 not my first choice for car audio but I couldn't pass up the deal I got on the equipment brand new and I would really like to know what this thing can do numbers wise on music have not found a single car audio shop in DFW that has a freaking TL or any type of DB meter so do anyone of you bass heads have one? In the area? Possibly meet up one weekend check out each other sound systems and see what this thing can do?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.