Anyone here know how to use the Terasonde Audio Toolbox?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Long story short I bought one of these from a member on here. This unit has an spl mic,rta, and a bunch of other features. I cannot get this thing to read spl unless I blow into the **** mic. I am hoping somebody here has used this unit and can let me know if there are settings I need to adjust or change to get it to read properly. Right now I am feeling like I may have possibly got scammed because I cannot for the life of me get this thing to read any spl and for the most part this is supposed to be a plug and play unit.

My experience with the Terrasonde stuff is in commercial, professional audio, and though I don't see it very often (compared with something like SMAART, which I see all the time).

There are a couple of different models so in order to be guided I would suggest you post which model number it is. Not sure if I can help anyway, but just thought I would note it.

My experience with the Terrasonde stuff is in commercial, professional audio, and though I don't see it very often (compared with something like SMAART, which I see all the time).
There are a couple of different models so in order to be guided I would suggest you post which model number it is. Not sure if I can help anyway, but just thought I would note it.
Thanks for the response. I have the first generation audio tool box. I can provide a pic if it helps. Thanks.

LOL oh yeah, I remember that one. I used to use it all the time, around the year 2000 I think. I used it as a working man's RTA and dB meter, which are the two most common needs for a live sound engineer working at concerts. The unit is pretty cool, but other than faint memories of spinning the jog wheel and pushing it to select choices, I don't remember the specific details of the user interface.

Terrasonde Audio Toolbox

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.