AnyOne Heard the DiamondAudio TDX or D9's!!??!!

The two Diamonsd would sound phenomenal, yes.
Two Solo X's would be stupid for daily, yes.

Thadman has two TDX 10's fs, if you want to consider that route.

Incredible quality and good output. Work well.

Keep in mind that when yo ureach the 2000+marker you need to consider upgrading the electrical system
sounds good;)

Diamonds have good spl. They're not bad subs at all, they're more of an overall SQ sub though. Yes, good output.

If you want to make people say "****"

Get a single MT 18 or a single D9 15(would sound great) or check out DD 95/99 series woofers

Any of these would do that

D9 would have the least output, probably, of these three woofers.

Try two 12's or one 15 ported and see how you like it. They get loud but sound awesome in my opinion doing so.

The Diamonds are SQL engineered drivers, meaning they are geared to create a harmony between sound quality and sound pressure levels. They are extremely loud drivers (have a very high power handling, not always equated to loudness but is related) and still manage to sound amazing.

1 D9 in its recommended enclosure with ~1000 watts on icixsound.com posted 142.6dB peaking @ ~54hz (140dB is a military jet takeoff). This is an extremely loud setup and would be uncomfortable to listen on a daily basis for many. I consider that SPL.

The Diamonds are SQL engineered drivers, meaning they are geared to create a harmony between sound quality and sound pressure levels. They are extremely loud drivers (have a very high power handling, not always equated to loudness but is related) and still manage to sound amazing.
1 D9 in its recommended enclosure with ~1000 watts on icixsound.com posted 142.6dB peaking @ ~54hz (140dB is a military jet takeoff). This is an extremely loud setup and would be uncomfortable to listen on a daily basis for many. I consider that SPL.
really wow, is that a 15" or 12"

They didnt mention which driver it was (some drivers are only made up to 12 for instance the IDMax, and 13.5 W7 and 12 is usually the most common size) For simplicitys sake I believe they used all 12s across the board, but I may be wrong.

yeah, i think im going to buy 2 12" diamond d9's or tdx and get the kicker 2500.1 or orion 2500D thanks for thee tips n such.

You will have good output and incredible SQ if done right.

Both amps stated are amazing.

If you want, contact HCCA fan or CRXBMPN, either can get you incredible deals on Orion amps. 450 new for a 2500d, I believe it is. Roughly

I believe 10s would be more suited for 2500 watts (the 12s would like a little more) and also consider the Incriminator Audio 20.1 (it is a MONSTER of an amp)

before you go out an purchase everything, do you have an upgraded electrical system? battery? alternator? big 3?

Go with the D9's. Much more practical sub then a SoloX, or an MT.

They will get quite loud, especially with 2500rms and given the proper enclosure. Best of all they will sound good doing it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.