Anyone heard of these?

100% true.

so whats your honest opinion on it for a budget amp, thats what im in search for right now due to i have a baby girl now and i dont want to drop a bunch of money on a amp. Honestly i was honestly going to grab 2 apsm2ks and strap them to 1ohm(.5 each). Yes i know they do terrible power but im pretty good at not over running my system and thats not what im worried about because daily id run them strapped at 4ohm if i went that rout and at 1ohm only during comps....But this is a cheaper and cleaner alternative it seems and its still around the power range that im looking for. So your opinion pls? And thank you

I just picked up a shark shkamp2500, but my electrical needs a little beefed up before I can do any real testing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I just picked up a shark shkamp2500, but my electrical needs a little beefed up before I can do any real testing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Would love to see a side by side comparison with the AP 3000 and the shark 2500, but that board definitely is beefier. Make sure to put some pics up!

Would love to see a side by side comparison with the AP 3000 and the shark 2500, but that board definitely is beefier. Make sure to put some pics up!
there is actually a alittle video on youtube of the pure audio 3k running at 4ohms on 1 hdc3 12, its actully doing pretty well at 4 and rattling the guys HHR pretty good at well. sounds good to be 1 12.

here you go

Pure3000_zps49f8bfe4.jpg

so whats your honest opinion on it for a budget amp, thats what im in search for right now due to i have a baby girl now and i dont want to drop a bunch of money on a amp. Honestly i was honestly going to grab 2 apsm2ks and strap them to 1ohm(.5 each). Yes i know they do terrible power but im pretty good at not over running my system and thats not what im worried about because daily id run them strapped at 4ohm if i went that rout and at 1ohm only during comps....But this is a cheaper and cleaner alternative it seems and its still around the power range that im looking for. So your opinion pls? And thank you
If you've got $300 or so... I'd look used, honestly. Or borrow 90 bucks and get a Cadence C1 from AudioSavings. Or a SoundStream DTR. WoofersEtc.com - DTR1.2200D - Soundstream Monoblock 2200 Watt Class-D Series Amplifier

I know money gets tight. And if it HAS to be between AP and Pure... I have to go Pure there. But I'd rather have that DTR than either.

[quote name='TaylorFade']If you've got $300 or so... I'd look used, honestly. Or borrow 90 bucks and get a Cadence C1 from AudioSavings. Or a SoundStream DTR. WoofersEtc.com - DTR1.2200D - Soundstream Monoblock 2200 Watt Class-D Series Amplifier

I know money gets tight. And if it HAS to be between AP and Pure... I have to go Pure there. But I'd rather have that DTR than either.[/QUOTE]

honestly if i could run half ohm i would be all over @Durango03; 's DTR3400 but i need the 1ohm rating not .5.

[quote name='bgowdy31']honestly if i could run half ohm i would be all over @Durango03; 's DTR3400 but i need the 1ohm rating not .5.[/QUOTE]
I'd say those Pure amps will do ok.Grab 1 and give it hell :)

I'd say those Pure amps will do ok.Grab 1 and give it hell //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
thats what i may do. it will be cleaner power then 1 or 2 apsm 2ks lol.. i wont say it will be more but it will be cleaner

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.