anyone heard memphis m6 subs? fb deal close by sub/ box, rf 500 $300obo

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yeah I agree ^ I looked it up also and wasn't very excited about the specs. You would be better off getting a new soundqubed HDS3.1 Series for under $150... Looks like Soundqubed is redoing some of their pricing and subs also.

Yeah I agree ^ I looked it up also and wasn't very excited about the specs. You would be better off getting a new soundqubed HDS3.1 Series for under $150... Looks like Soundqubed is redoing some of their pricing and subs also.
yeah i saw sq moving some stuff around..

It's only a 2.5 in coil, stiff af suspension, medicore xmax (12mm), heavy af moving mass, high q parameters and what also appears to be a weak motor design.

I wouldn't pay $50 for that sub
yeah i though cone looked heavy.. i messaged him said he'd take $240 for sub and box probably ok deal but not good enough for what it is.

150 tho...he's gonna think your lowballing him.
he already said $240 lowest he'd go without the amp, when he said 300obo kinda though he would $200 for all of it so i could get sub cheaper.. if u was d2 i'd think about just the sub but he probably won't sell it without box.. like they said low xmax and all, i'll let it go..

[quote name='sherwood71']@BOOMINGRANDPA Why not save your money and buy the things you could really use, like some 1/0 wire, battery terminals, etc etc.[/QUOTE]
i ain't gonna get it.. i have 1 terminal lol, when it warms up if i can get that on neg post and have no problem with it i'll get the pos and wire for big 3 1st.. if crap stops breaking around here and we get the $1900 back we were promise 2 weeks ago that'll help too..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.