anyone have jl audio 13tw5

mine were on a 1000/1v2 and did great. they could have used and taken more power though.
maybe yours had issues straight out of the box.

not likely dude, scientific theory tells me that your idea of 700 is bs... I dont doubt that they can take 700 at all, but not daily. whats the point of this anyway

not likely dude, scientific theory tells me that your idea of 700 is bs... I dont doubt that they can take 700 at all, but not daily. whats the point of this anyway
yea you are right. ive never had a system before. i havent been into car audio since 1994. oh and ive never been in a comp either.

edit:

its funny you talk all this shit about it cant take 700

I had it paired with my JL 13tw5 (750 or so @ 3ohms)The amp is in EXCELLENT condition, cosmetically and functionally
my guess would be you had your gains set to high clipping the shit out of it

I'm not talking any ****, I've given mine less than 700 and the glue melted thats holding the coil, experience has nothing to do with it. It's irrefutable you ignorant *****

I'm not talking any ****, I've given mine less than 700 and the glue melted thats holding the coil, experience has nothing to do with it. It's irrefutable you ignorant *****
would you like a tissue? if nothing else you can use it to wipe the milk off your lip from ******* mommy's tit.

by your own words you were giving yours around 750.

so what is it? 750 or less than 500

would you like a tissue? if nothing else you can use it to wipe the milk off your lip from ******* mommy's tit.by your own words you were giving yours around 750.

so what is it? 750 or less than 500
it was low 500's, I never said less than 500, so you are just throwing out numbers at this point. You let me know if you think an ed nine.1 could push 750 @ 3ohms. That was a pre DMM poor estimate based on ratings. Since the gain wasnt cranked and my stereo volume wasnt up 100% the estimate is well off. Not to mention the ed would probably put ~600-650 maxed out @ 3ohms. good effort though, but i think we can agree that 700's on that amp with moderate gains (never more than 3/4) and 25/35 h/u power wasnt the case.

wipe the milk off my lip from ******* mommys tit? are you serious, did you incur brain damage. middle schoolers ftl

go spend my tax money

it was low 500's, I never said less than 500, so you are just throwing out numbers at this point. You let me know if you think an ed nine.1 could push 750 @ 3ohms. That was a pre DMM poor estimate based on ratings. Since the gain wasnt cranked and my stereo volume wasnt up 100% the estimate is well off. Not to mention the ed would probably put ~600-650 maxed out @ 3ohms. good effort though, but i think we can agree that 700's on that amp with moderate gains (never more than 3/4) and 25/35 h/u power wasnt the case.
wipe the milk off my lip from ******* mommys tit? are you serious, did you incur brain damage. middle schoolers ftl

go spend my tax money
i was going off your own words of "750 or so @ 3ohms"

im spending my tax money from paying into my benefits but that was nice try princess.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.