Anyone familiar with the pioneer 6x8 ts-d6802r??

Participant count
  • Participant list

Shadow7874
10+ year member

Atl
I just got 2 pair for christmas but ive never read anything on pioneer speakers.

I currently have infinity speakers in my honda both of which are un amplified but they sound very clear and clean untill i start really pumping the volume.

How will these compare? its gonna be a while before i install them since i gotta order an amp but i was just wondering what you guys know about them.

I would have gotten infinitys but i dont think they make 6x8s and i didnt wanna have to cut anything.

ford? also the tsd yellow cone series is a great coaxial. they are the only coaxial i really like. i generally do the exact same coaxs in fords, or i do a 5.25" comp set with the tweets in the doors. most of the time.

ford? also the tsd yellow cone series is a great coaxial. they are the only coaxial i really like. i generally do the exact same coaxs in fords, or i do a 5.25" comp set with the tweets in the doors. most of the time.
its for my 07 mustang gt.

The speakers are already bought too. Just wondering if anyone knows how they sound or runs them in there car. I just gotta look for an amp then get around to installing them.

I was wondering how those 6802's would stack upto some boston sx-85's. midbass, tonal balance, highs??

I was wondering how those 6802's would stack upto some boston sx-85's. midbass, tonal balance, highs??
they are great speakers. soft and well balanced, but can get loud with the right amount of power. i ran a JL 300/2 on a pair in my old cobra.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.