Anyone every done a system in a Mercury capri?

i just got rid of an avic n3 for a dnx 6160 and its supposed to be better. probably putting it in wed. if you want to go crazy you gotta pay for it. im and mtx guy myself and i wouldnt trade my thunder 9500s for anything except maybe some jackhammers. is the back open like the fox body stangs cause if it is less it more. too much isnt going to sound good because you hear the speaker more than u would in a normal car because it is open. so it doesnt seem as deep. maybe its just me but thats how i feel. and as far as amps go i love my u.s. amps all day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer...
LOL. Some of us have Issues that another can relate too. LOL 😂 😆
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
Are you planning on upgrading the alternator and add extra batteries?

About this thread

bigaudiofanatic

10+ year member
Dynamic Mobile Audio
bigaudiofanatic
Dover DE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date