anyone else have "braxials" beside CDT

Participant count
  • Participant list
you are asking about tweetersand locations. thats an imaging q more or less . imaging i spose can give an illusion of midbass but what it really boils down to is installation. use dynamat in your doors or under/in your kick panels and on the outer skin (inside your door) you should get pretty good results with anything your picking from. i say pretty good you gotta realize every system i have had used 8's as mid bass.

boston pros can be set up that way(at least they used to) image dynamics chameleans, ozold school drivers(they still sellem on line and the memphis i been showing u

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Are you planning on upgrading the alternator and add extra batteries?
Seems kind of stupid to prevent helping others with advice on equipment from Amazon, doubt that Amazon is preventing this either. Pain in the arse!
Yep, I use 0-28k tones and pink noise. My amp actually came with some really high quality tracks that I've been using. RTA measurements are done...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer...

About this thread

DbRufus1234

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
DbRufus1234
Northport, Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date