Diamond M661

fabien

France
Hello,//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif

To begin I am anxious to greet you and has to warn you that I use a website of translation to write you, so excuse me if has faults there.

I am frannçais and I discover your forum. At first I am amazed that Focal is known in the USA !! That Utopia or the new K2P please you I understands but Polyglass and Access, I am very surprised //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

I have speakers Polyglass (165V2) in my car but I am not satisfied with it and I would like to buy best speakers.

In France speaker Diamond is not very known and few persons have it. The M661 interest me and i would like to know the opinion of the persons who have it or who listened to it.

I look for a sweet and airy tweeter, colliding woofers and which come down(fall) low in the grave and a little of precision in the medium

thank you

fabien

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=12431

The M661's are a quality speaker - warm and inviting tweeter, tight/accurate/punchy midbass.

If possible, try and have a listen to as a many component sets as possible before purchasing anything.

Se souvient que mes techniques françaises ne sont pas exactement jusqu'à le pair et n'ont pas été utilisées puisque le collège.

Le M661's est un haut-parleur de qualité - chauffer et inviter 'tweeter', tendu/précis/'punchy' 'midbass'.

Si possible, essayer et avoir un écoute comme une beaucoup de pièce règle comme possible avant d'acheter n'importe quoi.

- Steve

oui oui. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

hablo yo espanol...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Thank you for your opinion.

Made me listened to one 3V M6 with a mid in 16 amplified by a tube driver.

I liked a lot, but I wanted to know that gave the 2V.

In France many swear only by Focal. At the competitors IASCA and passionate person CARAUDIO DLS and MB quarter are very present (with FOCAL indeed on).

So I I come towards you because I would wish me marked down and to try products little dévellopé in France as AUDIO DIAMOND, and thus I try of avoi your opinions.

_ _ _ _ _

My retailer proposes me 2 products who goes into my financial possibilitées.

- Diamond Audio M661s

- Audio CDT HD-62EF

I have a preference for Diamond but I have never listened to the CDT.

I look for a product capable of coming down(falling) in the grave, which is detailed(retailed) and with a sweet tweeter.

Of what think of it you?

thank you

My retailer proposes me 2 products who goes into my financial possibilitées.

- Diamond Audio M661s

- Audio CDT HD-62EF
Both are very nice. If at all possible, listen to the CDT's and do a head to head comparison. You should be able to narrow it down quite quickly if you hear something you don't want.

Les deux sont très agréable. Dans la mesure du possible, écoute le CDT et fait une tête pour diriger la comparaison. Vous devez pouvoir devenir plus étroit il en bas tout à fait rapidement si vous entendez quelque chose que vous ne voulez pas.

Both speaker sets would suit you well, it's just a matter of what you want to hear, and what suits you the best. Good luck!

Les deux séries de haut-parleur vous conviendraient bien, c'est seulement une question de ce que vous voulez entendre, et ce que vous convient le meilleur. Bonne chance!

- Steve

Not being able to listen to the CDT I am going to turn to the audio diamond.

In France is very very hard to listen to CDT, very few persons have it. To my knowledge, in only competition IASCA a person had it. Even Diamond Audio is not very wide-spread.

Still thank you for the advices and has SS3079 for the translation in French.

You should get the Diamond Audio S600s set. I have the same Focal 165v2 set, i like it so far but i might replace it with a Rainbow Pro. Are rainbow speakers popular in france fabien.

Not being able to listen to the CDT I am going to turn to the audio diamond.
In France is very very hard to listen to CDT, very few persons have it. To my knowledge, in only competition IASCA a person had it. Even Diamond Audio is not very wide-spread.

Still thank you for the advices and has SS3079 for the translation in French.
If you like what you hear in the Diamonds, then I say go for it. It's your decision, and your ears that have to listen to them.

Si vous aimez que vous entendez dans les Diamants, alors je dis vais pour il. C'est votre décision, et vos oreilles qui les doivent écouter.

What other brands do you have access to ? Brands like Rainbow, Seas, Morel, Peerless ? Or more mainstream like Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, etc ?

Quel autre marque vous avez accès? Les marques comme Rainbow, Seas, Morel, Peerless? Ou plus de courant principal comme Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, etc?

- Steve

Hello,

At first RAINBOW I does not know and have never understood it spoken.

The good marks(brands) for the speakers very wide-spread to us are:

- Focal

- Macrom

- MTX

- MB Quart

- DLS

- Xtant, Brax & Helix

We can find Diamond, Morel, JL audio, Sinfoni, SoundStream, CDT... but it's hard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.