Anyone done an install in the new Subaru BRZ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Wingman0121
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
My buddy said he wants a stereo put in after he get the supercharger installed, I remember that car has very little room to work with but it shouldn't need much since it's so small. He has the factory navi touchscreen with dvd/mp3/usb/SD card, buetooth and all that, so I wonder if it has preamp outputs in the back or if someone makes interface modules to add preamp outputs?

High low converter makes things easy my fav is the mtx req5
They actually have a few build logs on this site of that car guy did two of them right after the car came out
Got the link for it? I did a search for "subaru brz" on this site and I didn't find any build logs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.