Any Trans AM ideas đź’ˇ???

Participant count
  • Participant list
My uncle has a 79 light blue that has been sitting in his barn since 2000ish. Also a stingray corvette with an 871 blower and side pipes, 79 F150, 67 F100 and I'm probably forgetting one all just sitting. Seeing that picture brought back alot of memories. He got me into cars and car audio.

The 79' four headlight look is not good, swap that for a 78' nose brother!!

I wouldn't run anything but a pair of bad ass 6x9's in that back dash with a legit 2 channel amp to power them. No front speakers at all. Old school style... head unit, (Alpine, Pioneer, or Kenwood EQ), 2 channel amp and bad ass 6x9's. Prolly some rear deck sound deadening. That is it. Then 2.5" dual exhaust with 40 series flowmaster mufflers, like the super 44's, long tube headers and NO crossover pipe so it lopes like a beefy cam!!
That is a thought on my 79 someday ...its not near as rare as my 80 ..its a factory SE and original factory black on camel car ..this is the rarest of TAs in 1980 ..2650 SE
My uncle has a 79 light blue that has been sitting in his barn since 2000ish. Also a stingray corvette with an 871 blower and side pipes, 79 F150, 67 F100 and I'm probably forgetting one all just sitting. Seeing that picture brought back alot of memories. He got me into cars and car audio.
Nice I have a 76 Stingray but its all stock as far as motor ..but it does have a nice system ..about 63,000 original miles ..it has a JL 3ch amplifier and JBL subs and compononents with a vintage looking Kenwood CD player an EZ500 ..im wanting to tear back into the car and deaden in and possibly redo the exhaust

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.