Any other places here in hilo???

kaimana

Hawaii Stand Up!!!!!
10+ year member
Nov 10, 2006
Hilo,HI
I only know of a&j's, cd wizard and audio systems hilo(i don't even know there new name..lol..).....what about kona??? shoots den...

hawaiian5

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Apr 16, 2006
kailua kona hawaii
theres a new one that opened up in hilo. i think its called auto styling or something like that. infact, if im not mistaken, one of the members on here is one of the owners. they carry re, si, and tru, and some others. im gonna go and check them out tomorrow. i herd that the shop is somewhere by big island honda. dont come to kona. the shops out here *****. aloha

kaimana

Hawaii Stand Up!!!!!
10+ year member
Nov 10, 2006
Hilo,HI
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
^^i actually went there today...the owner wasn't there though...just his friend i guess was using the shop or something..but yea...when i start changing things up im mos def gonna go there...its by a&j audio....across from some electric company or something...

pinoywitboom

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Apr 11, 2008
Da Big Isle
^^i actually went there today...the owner wasn't there though...just his friend i guess was using the shop or something..but yea...when i start changing things up im mos def gonna go there...its by a&j audio....across from some electric company or something...
if you do go there get me sum quotes on there re xxx line will ya? im too lazy to take the drive down:cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds