Any other places here in hilo???

Participant count
  • Participants list
theres a new one that opened up in hilo. i think its called auto styling or something like that. infact, if im not mistaken, one of the members on here is one of the owners. they carry re, si, and tru, and some others. im gonna go and check them out tomorrow. i herd that the shop is somewhere by big island honda. dont come to kona. the shops out here *****. aloha

^^i actually went there today...the owner wasn't there though...just his friend i guess was using the shop or something..but yea...when i start changing things up im mos def gonna go there...its by a&j audio....across from some electric company or something...

^^i actually went there today...the owner wasn't there though...just his friend i guess was using the shop or something..but yea...when i start changing things up im mos def gonna go there...its by a&j audio....across from some electric company or something...
if you do go there get me sum quotes on there re xxx line will ya? im too lazy to take the drive down:cool:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...