Any non touch screen 2 din head unit better than the Pioneer X830bhs? Under $200

Sure did bud, you did not have to read it. Seriously, go wast your time somewhere else.
hes actually very informed and helpful. To what he said on your other thread, hes right. I have an avh-x4800bt and my buddy has an avh-x4700bs which is far superior. It boots faster, loads music faster from usb with the exact same device connected to either one, has far better tuning capabilities etc etc. So the model # is very important indeed

And let you waste everyone else's time asking the same stuff tomorrow in another thread about the same exact thing?
Sorry man, I try not to do that stuff but things start to get to me when I am spending money. I ordered the x830bhs from OCS ut it never showed. They are out of stock and I have not ordered anything to this point.

Sorry man, I try not to do that stuff but things start to get to me when I am spending money. I ordered the x830bhs from OCS ut it never showed. They are out of stock and I have not ordered anything to this point.
how much was it there? i only ask because amazon is my preferred online marketplace and has been 99% with orders getting received. The only thing i can think of offhand is a usb to micro usb cable that i all but forgot about (is was like $3) until i got an email from amazon telling me about the refund i got since it didnt ship after like 3 weeks.

Very nice to see you make good on the squabble man

The x830bhs was a limited production so its not everywhere. Its $135 there and next higher price I have seen is $160. For that much more not sure its worth it. you can get the non HD for $105

Ordered the x731bt from sonic. OCS was a total joke and many items are out of stock. You order something and they call the next day trying to substute items at worse deals.

Ordered the x731bt from sonic. OCS was a total joke and many items are out of stock. You order something and they call the next day trying to substute items at worse deals.
that suc*s that you had that kind of experience with them, but its good to share so others can avoid pitfalls. Lets hope you get what you ordered and it fits your needs! That is a good lookin deck. 24 bit da converter, time alignment and a 13 band eq, very nice. Im sure itll sound pretty good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.