any massive DMX owners here?

I liked my DMX, it took a shitload of stupid abuse from me. I still got a 60 hz burp box for it around here somewhere.
yea, I'm having dave make me a custom recone for it. Going in a 4 cube tuned to 27hz. Should get crazy low. Is there any way you could get that size of the cutout?

Ps, love the vid of the 5200 getting pwned on YouTube. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

new recones come out at the end of the month black aluminum. all there recone kits that they have on there shelves right now are faulty , each coil sits at 1.3 or 1.5 ohms instead of at 1 ohm .

new recones come out at the end of the month black aluminum. all there recone kits that they have on there shelves right now are faulty , each coil sits at 1.3 or 1.5 ohms instead of at 1 ohm .
that would ****. Dave is making a recone to match the amp I'm using.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.